Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Leave of Absence

Oh who am I kidding, I just forgot about this blog.

Well kids, I'm off to college again! But not back to the U. I actually decided to stay in good ol' Utah county, attend Utah Valley University, finish up my associates, live in BYU housing and hopefully end up at my dream school, BYU.

Okay, not really my dream school, but I really, really, really want to go there. Their animation program feeds right into Dreamworks! And Pixar! A literal dream come true. But I guess I'll just have to wait and see what fate has in store for me.

Hopefully I'll be keeping a better blog for the next... forever. I'll try really hard. I don't really know what to take pictures of. Myself? The sky? Grass? Awkward people around campus? I don't know.. Any ideas?

Well, ttfn friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment