Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Oh hey guyz

Well hey there. It's been about 7 million years since I've posted. K not really, but kinda. Welp, here are am. An entire year of college underneath my belt. <<-- That's an odd expression, no? Anyway. It's strange being home. My mom told me to clean my room and I was like what the... I'll clean my room if I want to clean my room. But then I remembered that I'm back under my parents roof which = parent's rules. So odd.
So for the summer I have some pretty darn coolio julio plans. I'm working as an intern for a film firm called Symbio Media. I basically do whatever he asks me to. i.e. editing, cropping, rendering, muscle work on shoots, etc. Oh, and wanna know the coolest part? I get to travel. OH YA. There's a shoot in SanFran (that will be awesome since I didn't get to go for Spring Break), a shoot in North Carolina, and screenings of one of the films all across the country. EEEEE. Srsly. So much excitement.
On top of that I need to get another job so that I will be working full time. I am currently looking for something in clothing retail (pretty much so I can get discounts on clothes, let's be real). I have an interview for Macy's next Thursday, so that should be good.
Ah. Well my friends I have been 100% converted to country music, country dancing, country accents, and country men. I've always wanted a southern accent, but after I got seriously into country music the desire is pulsating within my very bones. I WANT IT. I'm going country dancing on Saturday. It's going to be so much fun. And country men, need I explain that one? Respectful, hard working, attractive, strong, and simple. So much yes. Mostly I just want someone who will respect me and doesn't it seem as though country boys win in the quality? I think so. And he needs to drive a crappy truck.
Me and my sister are in a play! At the Scera. Maybe you've heard of it. It's called "The Wizard of Oz." No? Hm. Maybe you live underneath a rock. We are both ensemble, she plays a munchkin, a winkie and a citizen of oz; I play an apple tree, a jitterbug, and a citizen of oz. And then we are both citizens of Kansas. If you're in town, you should probably stop by and see it. It plays from June 8-23 in the Scera shell. You can get tickets at scera.org.

THE BABY IS HERE. Little Scott K. McMillan was born at 11:21am, May 6th, 4 lbs 11oz (he was a month premature), 17 1/2 in. long. And I must say. He is literally the cutest baby I've ever seen in my life.


I love that face

Melisa is home from her mission, also! She's in the play with me. It's so awesome that's she's home because I really missed her.

No comments:

Post a Comment